This time Rockstar and Take 2 are not messing about with online in Grand Theft Auto. GTA V, the new kid on the revered series' block appears to have amazing online... at least according to the advertorial.
Apparently there are some 500 missions available and if you get bored with those, hell, you can make your own as easily as sending a text. Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies indicated as much when he said.
"We want to give players the opportunity to create anything that we can create within the team and for it to be as easy as sending a text message. I think we've managed that with the editors. Now anyone can have their own races or deathmatches spread amongst the world of Grand Theft Auto Online players within minutes.
"The race and deathmatch creators are the simplest and will be available first. We'll then release more variations to allow any type of mission to be made," he also pointed out.
Along with that, CVG
has noted a huge list of the rest of the stuff mentioned. The standouts are:
* When you have enough cash to purchase a "high end residency" you gain the ability to set up heists like the ones in the solo campaign.
* Female characters are available to play in GTA
* GTA Online takes place after the main story, familiar faces will make appearances
* Missions are controlled through Rockstar's Social Club, which means the developer tweak them regularly.
* If you are robbed, you can put a bounty on a players head for revenge
* Players can kill you and take your cash, so you are encouraged to put money in the bank and use ATMs.