Starship Corporation is a real-time strategy game that contains four elements: Ship Design - Crew and AI Tactics - Ship Building - and Trade. The player is able to create the layout for Spaceships and Planetary Installations with multiple decks within the boundaries of existing fuselages. The player can choose between (currently) 50 Room types in six categories. A completed design can then be challenged by playing a series of missions to test the crew´s reaction to emergencies and the ships combat capabilities. The success of these missions determines the ship's rating, important for a good price on the market or the ship's performance in your own fleet.
- SHIP DESIGN - The player is able to create the layout for Spaceships and Planetary Installations with multiple decks within the boundaries of existing fuselages.
- CREW MANAGEMENT - Hire the best pilots, technicians, soldiers and medics to run your ships, train them and the ship's A.I. for maximum performance during standard operation, emergencies or hostile encounters.
- SHIPYARDS - Build your designs for your own fleet or for a number of clients with different requirements.
- TRADE - Buy or sell used (or captured) ships, set up trade routes or arm warring parties.
- CONFLICT - Use any means to become a powerful intergalactic corporation.