Well now, E3 is coming... June 10-12th in LA. Everybody is weeing themselves with excitement. And that wee is being excited some more with recent rumours about what Sony has to show off.
Try these few names: Quantic Dream, Uncharted PS4
, God of War 4
and even an open world RPG from Guerrilla Games. Yes. That...
A source called Tidux
with a decent track record on this sort of hype-rush and Sony has reported that GG new title will be not only and RPG but also open world. DualShockers
reports that, "Tidux mentioned that the title Guerrilla Games is going to bring at E3 is “open world for sure,” and in addition to that he also shared that Sony Japan Studio currently has a whopping five games in development (while not all of them will be shown at E3). I asked him privately whether he meant five PS4 games (as Sony Japan Studios has also plenty PS Vita games in the works) or not, and he confirmed that he indeed meant just PS4 games."
Also lined up are - apparently:
• Uncharted PS4
3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.
• Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun.
• God of War 4 teaser.
• Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title.
• Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4.
• Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared.
• Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
Thanks to Dualshockers