Ubisoft has just sent word on some tasty new downloadable content for the Xbox 360 version of Rainbow Six: Vegas
due to pop up on Xbox Live later in March, with the first screens for your viewing pleasure available right at the bottom of this news.
While Ubi still has to tell us if the content will be free or paid-for (we guess at the latter, though we hope for the former) here’s what the Player's Pack Red Edition
‘premium content package’ is set to contain:
Three Brand New MP Adversarial Maps: Three brand new MP maps are included for a brand new Vegas multiplayer experience.
• Doscala Restaurant – This well known Italian restaurant is located in the heart Las Vegas, near the famous Fremont Street.
• Marshalling Yard – This century-old service yard is situated in the center of an industrial district. Still active today, it is primarily used to store cars, but is also equipped with cleaning and maintenance facilities.
• Roof - A Coffee Factory has been overrun in the continuing gang violence that is wreaking havoc in this border town. The strategic positioning of the factory makes it highly desirable to control, making it a focal point of the violence.
Two Revisited; Relit MP Adversarial Maps: Two favorite Rainbow Six Vegas MP maps are revisited and relit for a new gameplay experience.
• Border Town – Redux
• Killhouse - Redux
Two New Modes: Two all new game modes that can be played in the 10 original maps and the five new maps add upon Vegas’ long list of available game types.
• Assassination mode - The goal of the Attackers is to eliminate a high-value asset of the Defenders, who in turn will try to defend and escort the VIP to his extraction Zone.
• Total Conquest - This is a team-oriented, static control-point game mode where each map contains three “Mobile Radar Installations” (control points). To win, a team must activate and maintain control of at least one of the three Mobile Radar Installations locations for a given period of time.