Atlus U.S.A., Inc., a leading publisher of interactive entertainment, announced today that it has shipped the first online multiplayer fishing simulation, Pro Fishing Challenge for the Xbox to retailers nationwide..
Cast your line, set your hook, and prepare for the most realistic fishing simulation on the Xbox. Pro Fishing Challenge replicates all the excitement and tension of fishing without having to leave the comfort of your living room. Participate in one of the many Tournament Modes and earn money to buy the latest tackle and equipment. You can also choose to relax and just enjoy the scenery on any one of the four photorealistic lakes. Once you think you’ve mastered the single player modes, you can take your angling skills to the ultimate test and challenge the best fisherman on “Xbox Live”
"This is the ultimate fishing simulation, period," said Yu Namba, Project Lead, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. "With Live capability, limitless customization and unrelenting realism, no other fishing game on the market comes close to delivering the immersion of Pro Fishing Challenge."Pro Fishing Challenge Features:
- Explore 4 huge photorealistic lakes complete with day and night cycles.
- Incredible simulation of lake environments and fish ecology which include variable weather effects, water temperature and wind speed.
- Customize your own fisherman with different clothing items and accessories!
- Equip your angler with over 100 pieces of tackle: rods, lines, reels and lures.
- The only fishing game with Online Multiplayer! Challenge the best anglers around the world on “Xbox Live.”
Pro Fishing Challenge has a suggested retail price of US $29.99 and has been rated “E” for Everyone by the ESRB. For more information, visit the official Pro Fishing Challenge website at www.atlus.com/pfc or the Atlus website at www.atlus.com.