The weekly Japanese software sales figures from Media Create are in, showing that SEGA's Yakuza 3
on PS3 has done gangbuster business for the publisher - and the platform holder if early hardware figures are to be believed.
The title screamed to the top of the chart in its first week of sale (23/02 - 02/03), nestling itself 153,000 sales clear of the nearest contender Shin Sangoku Musou MULTI RAID
(aka Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
) for the PSP from KOEI.
You can see the Top 30 in full below. For the Top 10, this week's sales and life-to-date sales are shown at the end.
01. [PS3] Yakuza 3
02. [PSP] Shin Sangoku Musou MULTI RAID
03. [NDS] Mario & Luigi RPG 3
04. [Wii] One Piece Episode 2
(Namco Bandai) 45,000/New
05. [NDS] Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2
(Namco Bandai) 44,000/New
06. [NDS] Shounen Sunday x Shounen Magazine Nettou! Dream Nine
07. [PS2] King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
(SNK Playmore) 19,000/New
08.  Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope
(Square Enix) 17,000/179,000
09. [Wii] Taiko no Tatsujin Wii
(Namco Bandai) 16,000/400,000
10. [Wii] Wii Fit
(Nintendo) 16,000/3,277,000Via Chart Get