Geneva, Switzerland ? April 6, 2007 Take Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO) today announced a distribution agreement between Take-Two and Monte Cristo Games, granting Take-Two the European sales and distribution rights to Silverfall on the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. The title will be available in June 2007.
Set in an amazing fantasy world, this action role playing game features expansive worlds filled with different creatures. Players must take sides between the two great powers in a world where forces of nature and technology collide. Throughout the adventure, the player makes choices that directly affect his or her destiny.Features include:
- An RPG experience with total freedom on character evolution
- A journey into amazing and beautifully rendered fantasy worlds
- A tactical approach to combat - more than 80 character attributes allow for a high level of customisation as you fight your way through 35 creatures and seven bosses, each with specific strengths and Achilles? heels
- Constant rewards and active exploration through a vast treasure trove of items to collect
- Head-to-head multiplayer mode up to four players and two player cooperative mode
- Multiple gameplay and combat choices (nature / technology / magic / melee / ranged)
"We are thrilled to be working with Monte Cristo Games to bring this title to European consumers,? said James Ellingford, International Managing Director of Take-Two. ?Silverfall is another great game for the PSP system and we?re confident players will find this pure action RPG adventure highly rewarding.?
"Take-Two Interactive Software has the benefit of an industry leading sales and distribution network, and a proven track record of releasing great games," said Jerome Gastaldi, COO of Monte Cristo Games. "Through this agreement, Silverfall will reach the largest audience possible."