Right Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 goes on sale at midnight tonight (or tomorrow morning depending on how you view time). Game and Gamestation are opening specially. But if you want to look at people queuing, you don't need to leave home!
Yes indeedy, Activision will be streaming the London launch, and we'd totally love you to watch that stream of Londoners waiting to buy - and then buying - MW3
Here's, officially, is what you'll see:
"The high voltage action kicks off on Monday 7th November at 7pm as guests arrive on the ?green? carpet. Three dedicated roaming crews, hosted by well-known TV presenter Rick Edwards, Graeme Boyd aka AceyBongos from Xbox LIVE and YouTube super user DaveyBoyz, will stream a wealth of content including:
- Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward developer interviews
- Content from No.1 selling UK artist, Example
- Celebrity interviews
- Live coverage of the pan-European Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Championship powered by Xbox Live
- Live coverage of the pan-European celebrity multiplayer tournament
- Interviews with UK MP team Infinity- runners up from the CODXP global competition
- Live link ups with Berlin and Paris launch events
- Midnight store opening coverage with all the fans"Full details here.