On November 7, as fans gear up for the highly-anticipated release of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 3®, they can be a part of the action by watching the UK launch event live via www.youtube.com/codmw3launch, a dedicated YouTube channel that will deliver all of the excitement in real-time.
The partnership between YouTube and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will serve to give fans an All Access Pass to the most prestigious launch event of the year, providing a unique opportunity to head behind the scenes and be a part of the action as it unfolds.
The high voltage action kicks off on Monday 7th November at 7pm as guests arrive on the ?green? carpet. Three dedicated roaming crews, hosted by well-known TV presenter Rick Edwards, Graeme Boyd aka @AceyBongos from Xbox LIVE® and YouTube super user DaveyBoyz, will stream a wealth of content including:
- Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward developer interviews
- Content from No.1 selling UK artist, Example
- Celebrity interviews
- Live coverage of the pan-European Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Championship powered by Xbox Live
- Live coverage of the pan-European celebrity multiplayer tournament
- Interviews with UK MP team Infinity- runners up from the CODXP global competition
- Live link ups with Berlin and Paris launch events
- Midnight store opening coverage with all the fans
In addition to being available via YouTube, the event will also be live streamed by promotional partner Xbox 360 across EMEA on all Xbox Facebook pages including www.Facebook.com/XboxUK,
the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Facebook page and Callofduty.com and will culminate just after the game goes on sale, at 12am on the 8th November.