Rhythmic Star!, for PlayStation®2 will test your ‘moves’ and see if you have what it takes to make it to the top.
Rhythmic Star! makes full use of the EyeToy USB camera. To progress, touch the stars in time to the music as they cascade down the screen. Timing is key and is the difference between being a POPSTAR or a FLOPSTAR.Features include:
- Dance along to cover versions of many favorite tracks such as Material Girl, Lady Marmalade, Can’t Get You Out Of My Head, Surfin’ USA and many more!
- 25 varied tracks to ‘Boogie on down’ with
- Exciting modes of play including MAIN, SURVIVAL and COMPETITION
- Up to 4 players can go head-to-head to challenge for the high score
- Special items rewarded to skilful players such as vampire teeth, big ears and even funky dreads!
‘We are extremely proud that Namco have chosen to work with Ignition’ says Peter Rollinson, Product Manager, Ignition Entertainment. ‘and we feel that Rhythmic Star will be a welcome addition to the EyeToy USB camera compatible range of games’
Rhythmic Star! Will be released exclusively on PlayStation®2 on the 10th March ’06, priced at £14.99
For further details: www.ignitionent.com/rs