Xplosiv announce the forthcoming release of Mashed Fully Loaded for PlayStation 2 and Microsoft Xbox. Mashed Fully Loaded offers old and new players alike an upgraded version of 2004?s critically-acclaimed and award-winning top down, multiplayer racer, Mashed - hailed by Official PlayStation 2 Magazine as ?the most addictive game we?ve played for years?.
In case you need reminding and/or were living on Mars last year, Mashed was a top down racing game that pits up to four players against each other in a gladiatorial racing battle extravaganza. Mashed: Fully Loaded steps the Mashed experience up a gear, taking everything that is great and good from the original game and packing it with Fully Loaded extras, bringing players a whole new experience in top-down, multiplayer mayhem.
Mashed: Fully Loaded boasts extra tracks, more environment variations, more cars to race in, new improved handling, training modes, more single player challenges, new tournaments and a host of other in game improvements.Mashed Fully Loaded ? Features:
- Up to four players at one time, play "all-against-all" or collaborate with friends in the team mode.
- All New Special Effects and Graphical Polish
- Improved Smooth Camera System
- Improved Power-up Pickup System
- 30 tracks to race on including training ovals, sandy deserts in Egypt, icy mountains and twisting forests + 3 New Tournaments ? Turbo, Ice and Night.
- Different cars for each track that suit the terrain are waiting for you to master ? a total of 15 Vehicles, all with Varied Handling
- Nine hi-tech weapons to pick up and unleash on your rivals including machine guns, mortars, missiles, shotguns, oil slicks, flamethrowers, mines, barrel bombs and blinding flares.
- Air Strike system that allows players knocked out of a race to unleash death from the skies on their rivals
- 60 Single Player Challenges
- 6 Training Modes (over an hour of extra game play)
Mashed: Fully Loaded will be released in Spring 2005 at a value price of £19.99