SNK NEOGEO USA, the US publishing arm of the SNK NEOGEO Corporation, announced today that the company will publish the first home version of the hit arcade title, SNK VS Capcom: SVC Chaos, exclusively for the Xbox video game system from Microsoft. SVC Chaos fully supports Xbox Live, so consumers can take on opponents around the neighborhood or across the country in the ultimate online battle for survival.
SVC Chaos features 36 famous fighters including 17 SNK playable characters, 17 Capcom playable characters, and 2 Secret Bosses. SVC Chaos has also added bonus characters from some of the very best 2D fighting games ever made, including The King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, and Samurai Shodown and Street Fighter. Exclusive to this game are special characters such as Capcom?s Mega Man and Red Arremer, and SNK?s Shiki and Athena.
?For fans of arcade fighting games, SVC Chaos is the ultimate dream match,? said Ben Herman, SNK NEOGEO USA President. ?Now players can bring the arcade home and test their fighting skills against anyone in the world.? SVC Chaos Features:
- Choose famous characters such as Mega Man, Shiki or Athena.
- A total of 34 characters from SNK and Capcom are playable from the beginning.
- 2 secret boss characters are available if certain conditions are met.
- Multiple modes of play including Arcade, Versus and Practice.
- Utilize the special or super special moves unique to each character.
- Max out the 3 levels of the power gauge to increase effectiveness of the special moves.
- Strategically adjust the timing of your attacks by using the Forward Ground Step move.
- Go beyond the Super Special move with the exclusive Exceed Move to inflict massive damage.