Hong Kong 2004 is an add on for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight and includes over 1000 buildings, landmarks, shops and detailed street level action. 'LIVE' Real ATC direct from Hong Kong has also been added making ‘Hong Kong’ the most detailed video realistic scenery ever in the history of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Hong Kong contains unique and breathtaking imagery from the sky as the country is not only one of the most prosperous, modern and up-to-date trading and business centres in the world it also mixes traditional eastern life styles.Features include:
- Unparalleled Kai Tak Airport details including the checkerboard and its approach to runway 13
- Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula and New Territories in supreme detail. Hundreds of buildings, temples, signs and street level activities depicted with stunning realism
- Victoria Harbour filled with fish farms, junk farms, Star ferries, sampans and ships
- 70 flights to help to discover all parts of this incredible Video Realistic Scenery of Hong Kong
- Visit Nathan Road, Victoria Peak, or the giant sitting Buddha at the Po Lin Monastery on Lantao Island
- Day and Night approaches
- All famous landmarks, buildings, signs and hotels of Hong Kong including Bank of China, Hong Kong and Shanghai Banks, Jardine House, NEC, Toshiba, Citizen, Lippo Centre, Central Plaza and many more
Hong Kong also includes a bonus feature where players are placed inside the cockpit of a Learjet on final approach in to Kai Tak Airport during a massive monsoon storm and the infamous Typhoon Willie.
PointSoft's Hong Kong was recently featured in the BBC Television Special on Flight Simulation which aired throughout Europe and was viewable live on the BBC World Television website for an entire week it was also winner of Computer Bild magazine’s best Add-on Award.
Hong Kong will be released on 7th May 2004 and will retail for £24.99.