Ubisoft, one of the world?s leading video game publishers, today announced that its 2004 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) lineup will feature an exceptional selection of diverse titles for all platforms. Particularly in the spotlight this year, seven blockbuster games that are expected to surprise fans and rack up record sales:
- Tom Clancy?s Ghost Recon 2: A first-person action shooter that completely immerses players in the war of tomorrow
- Brothers in Arms: The most realistic and authentic WWII shooter ever, that reveals the emotionally-charged side of war
- Prince of Persia 2 (working title): The sword-slashing sequel to the critically acclaimed Prince of Persia The Sands of Time
- Far Cry Instincts: A breathtaking first-person action shooter that redefines the term 'survival action'
- Tom Clancy?s Rainbow Six Black Arrow: A game that gives a new dimension to multiplayer online first person shooters
- Myst IV Revelation: A suspenseful adventure full of twists and turns that finally answers questions left hanging since the beginnings of the Myst series
- Settlers 5 (working title): The new episode of the popular strategic simulation game with fully animated 3D technology and enhanced gameplay features
Other titles featured on Ubisoft's booth include Rocky Legends, Pacific Fighters, Silent Hunter III, Playboy The Mansion, The Dukes of Hazzard, Return of the General Lee.
"The choice of titles for this year's E3 faithfully reflects Ubisoft's strategy: capitalizing on strong established brands like Prince of Persia, and bold innovation, exploring new segments to build up new brands", says Yves Guillemot, President and CEO of Ubisoft. "Ubisoft expects to take the video game business to new heights, through both its capacity to break new ground and its sheer creative abundance."
Ubisoft?s E3 booth will be located at #1046, South Hall in the Los Angeles Convention Center. For more information, visit http://ubi.com