Eidos and Sports Interactive announce Championship Manager: Season 03/04, the latest instalment in the record-breaking series of football management games. The game will be released on PC in November.
Championship Manager: Season 03/04 is the greatest simulation of football management ever. The game showcases a whole host of new features and improvements including four new leagues, a pre-game database editor, the ability to view previously saved matches and updated player, team and competition data for the 03/04 season.
The game features 43 countries leagues playable across more than 100 divisions, a database of more than 200,000 footballers from around the world, and stats rated by an army of more than 2,500 researchers. Once again, Ex-Liverpool player and regular TV pundit Ray Houghton has acted as the game's consultant to provide the ultimate in accuracy and authenticity. Championship Manger: Season 03/04 promises to be the most addictive game in the series.Features:
- Updated data for the 03/04 season
- Updated competition structures for the 03/04 season
- More intuitive training system - now handled on a single, clearly designed screen
- In game printing enabling the player to print off screens from the game
- Improved match engine - more commentary, better AI, weather effects and inclusion of visual status indicators
- Pre-game database editor - full database editor to edit stats enabling the player to keep the data updated themselves.
- Live cup draws
- B & U21 International caps
- Improved media - more frequent and informative feedback
- Four new leagues over and beyond the original CM4
- Past meetings information screen
- Player to player relationships (i.e. indication of players and their relationships to other players, affects morale)
- Improved scout reports (both player and team)
- Improved injury news as well as an updated rehabilitation system
- Goal of the month and season awards