SCi today announces its entry into the exciting world of aggressive inline skating with ROLLING, a new extreme sports title for the Sony PlayStation2, and Xbox.
ROLLING features the World's top inline skaters from the streets and the circuits as they battle it out to conquer the most challenging urban terrain and skate parks across the globe. Ride the ramps or hit the streets it's up to you. Notoriety is the name of the game; as you strive to become the ultimate skater, win sponsorship and even make magazine covers.
Just some of the features?
- Play as the ultimate street skater Jon Julio or World Champions Cesar Mora and Fabiola da Silva
- Choose from 21 licensed skaters, each with their own unique style and look, plus there are hidden characters to unlock
- Over 250 'grinds', 'grabs', 'spins', 'flips' and 'cess slides' authentically re-created
- Create your own 'custom character' with a unique face and body morphing system and choose your; skates, wheels, frames and clothing (over 1200 clothing items alone!)
- Awesome playlist with over 40 tracks from the likes of The Hives, Chuck D and Del The Funky Homosapien
- 10 huge 'street' levels.
- 4 competitions in licensed skate parks throughout USA and Europe.
- Extensive skate park editor that allows you to design and create your own parks
- Non-linear game progression driven by a 'reputation' system
- Multiple two-player split-screen game modes
- Over one hour of real video footage created specifically for the game by the World's leading rollerblading videographers
Whether it's heel rolls, ground spins, fast slides or wall-stalls you're after, it's all here for skaters and gamers. ROLLING is due for release later in 2003