Developed by Leamington Spa based Aqua Pacific Ltd, the title is currently being developed by Aqua Pacific, a Leamington Spa based studio headed by notable Games Veteran of 20 Years ? Paul Ranson.
Perfect Ace presents the next evolution of PS2 Tennis Gameplay, offering a pulsating and electrifying tennis Simulation environment offering Gamers the chance to experience the exaltations and despondency of a professional tennis player.
Easy to pick up and impossible to put down, Perfect Ace provides an easy to understand yet challenging to master gaming arena. Featuring an eclectic mix of 32 Characters, all with specially Digi-masked lifelike faces, to provide the facial expressions and animations known only to the world?s top players. Extremely complex 3D scanning technologies have been implemented to give the players the most realistic height, build, race and weight of the world?s greatest players. Motion ? Capture studio time has provided Perfect Ace with real baseline to net movements and the dives and roll of some of the best known names in professional tennis today.
Grab you racket and head for the courts. Form a duo and represent your National Team through the Pro Tournament Mode. Face challenging and gripping doubles and singles matches flying the National Flag as you go. Or improve your stroke through vigorous practice in the fast paced arcade mode, perfecting your game play for each different surface.
Perfect Ace encapsulates real tournament tennis thrills and is a must for tennis fans and gamers alike.Key Features:
- 32 photo realistic Characters each with their own style and skills
- 16 Stunningly detailed tennis stadiums in locations across the globe featuring Grass, Clay, Hard and Carpet courts
- Tournament Mode ? compete in the world?s finest Tennis Tournament. Team with a partner and compete against 14 of the worlds greatest Tennis playing countries
- Multiplayer Mode ? Fast and furious tennis with up to 4 game players in Single Match Mode and two players can compete together in Tournament Mode
- Player Editor ? Become a character in the game and create your own dream partners and opponents
- Motion Captured Animation provides lifelike movement and an ultra Real Tennis Experience
- Tennis consultancy provided by David Felgate, Jason Goodall and James Davidson (Coaches to Jennifer Capriati, Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario and Tim Henman)