Basingstoke 09 Nov. 2006 - Koch Media UK, its premium publishing label Deep Silver, 1C Company and SkyFallen Ent. announce the signing of the agreement to co-publish one of the most successful Russian action roleplay game to date in the UK market: “Blood Magic”
Over 250,000 sales of the hack’n’slash game demonstrate the fascination "Blood Magic" holds. Its outstanding quality is further proven by the numerous awards the original Russian version achieved. Among them is not just "Best RPG/Action Game" and "Best Russian Game ", but also the "Best Debut" award of the KRI-2006 (Games Developers Conference).
The European version of the game will be renamed “Dawn of Magic” and will be released at full price in the first quarter of 2007 with a brand new multiplayer mode and some new features that will be announced shortly.
The 3rd-Person hack’n’slash Dawn of Magic will let the gamers decide whether they want to fight for good or for evil. Players will choose their attacks from a huge roster of magic skills and 12 different schools of magic.
Dawn of Magic provides weeks of finest hack’n’slash gaming fun, following the footsteps of the great examples it was modelled on: Sacred and Diablo 2.
“ The action role playing game where magic is the weapon of all weapons”
• Highly detailed terrain, characters and building models
• 3 different attitudes offer 3 ways of playing the game: you can either be the knight in shining armour, be neutral or live through the story as a sinister villain.
• More than 600 NPCs, more than 100 locations
• 12 different magic schools with 96 learnable spells
• Over 1500 items with unique properties, plus runes, skill in wrought iron work and spells
• Powerful engine with state-of-the-art shader application
About the awards for Dawn of Magic
"Best Action/RPG" - Gameland
"Best Action/RPG" - GameWorld Navigator
"Best Russian Game" - PC Games
"Best Russian Game" - CRPG.ru
GAMELAND AWARD 2006
Best PC game
KRI-2006 Best Debut
More info on Dawn of Magic: http://dom.deepsilver.com