Tracon! 2012, developed by feelThere, includes three TRACONs (Terminal Radar Approach CONtrols) to challenge controllers of all skill levels. Your assignment is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from airports within your sectors.
As TRACON you must assure safe separation between aircraft, sequence the landing flights and make sure to hand them off to the Control Centre after you have guided them to their departing route.
Tracon! 2012 provides you with flight strips, and air radar screens including weather radar. This is no arcade game - with a complex command structure, advanced AI and Speech Recognition technology, Tracon! 2012 will allow you to experience the thrill of being a real air traffic controller!
- Three sectors including Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Miami
- Compatibility with Tower! 2011 (Multiplayer edition)
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) pilots follow complex tower commands when they fly their SID/STAR tracks
- Multiplayer editions includes the single player version too
- Full voice control possible using Microsoft's speech SDK voice recognition technology
- Dynamic weather simulation
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real life duties of a tower controller
- Create new TRACONS, schedules and aircraft using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow complex instructions
- Many of the newly issued FAA commands are simulated
- Climb via the SID, Descend via the STAR commands are included
- Visual approach clearance is simulated
- Realistic distance measuring including calculation of the closest point between moving targets
- Realistic aircraft performance
- In-flight emergencies