Three loud cheers are in order as 2K Play introduces the sport of Cheerleading to Kinect for Xbox 360. Cheer enthusiasts will learn to master moves like the High V and jumps such as the Toe Touch, resulting in a controller-free, full-body cheerleading experience. Whether cheering on the field of a varsity football game or dancing their hearts out in a national cheerleading competition, players will be challenged to keep the beat, break a sweat and start earning spirit stars!
- Learn real world cheers and competitive routines choreographed and motion captured by professional cheerleaders.
- Master basic cheerleading motions like the High V, Broken T, or Right Punch to more advanced, combination moves including the Blade Cap and Touchdown Sway.
- Show off your skills with controller-free, full body cheerleading jumps like the Toe Touch, Double Hook and Herkie.
- Perform, compete and get your heart pumping to iconic, licensed cheerleading songs and popular cheer dance hits.
- Cheer voice recognition technology rates your spirit level and makes sure you stay on count. Earn spirit stars to rank-up, unlock new routines and advance all the way to Nationals.
- Multi-player mode encourages friendly competition and team work.