In the second installment of the No. 1 casual game of 2005, “LUXOR 2” from MumboJumbo, players travel through 88 exquisitely detailed and explosive levels shooting and destroying the magical balls that threaten the pyramids at the end of their paths. Players can earn up to 15 exciting power-ups, play through four distinct levels of difficulty, challenge themselves to a total of 13 bonus rounds and work their way up through the new 100-level player ranking system. Also, unique to the Xbox Live Arcade version is a new arcade-style mode of play called the Pharaoh’s Challenge.
“LUXOR 2” also is the recent winner of the Zeeby’s Craft Awards for Best Audio 2006 and Best Visual Arts 2006.
* 88 explosive levels with 13 new bonus rounds
* 4 levels of difficulty, including the mind-bending Challenge of Horus
* 4 modes of play; Adventure, Practice, Survival and Pharaoh’s Challenge
* 15 power-ups including the new Lightning Storm and Pharaoh’s Dagger
* Player ranking system with 100 levels from Farm Hand to Pharaoh of the Two Lands
* Pharaoh’s Challenge: A fast-paced arcade-style version of the game, where the user employs the Pharaoh’s Dagger exclusively to eliminate the approaching spheres
* Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points