First Eagles is an air-combat game for PC that aims to recreate the romance, adventure, and excitement of engaging in great air battles over the trenches of France during the First World War.
Players will be able to choose from three of the best fighters of the First World War: The French SPAD XIII, the German Fokker D.VIIF, and British Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5a. Join the newly formed US Air Service, British Royal Air Force, French Military Aviation, or Imperial German Air Service and engage in the desperate struggles to control the skies over the trenches!
First Eagles is the first game in a series of titles set during the First World War, subsequent titles will add more aircraft, missions and new campaigns from the era of the Great War.
* Fly the three of the best fighters of the first World War,
o British Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5a
o French SPAD XIIIC.1
o German Fokker D.VIIF
* Set in the First World War, recreating the greatest air battles over France. Join the newly formed US Air Service, British Royal Air Force, French Military Aviation, or Imperial German Air Service and engage in desperate struggle to control the sky over the trenches.
* 3 campaigns featuring high-flying combat action over France set in the last four months of the war during the Allied counter-offensive to push the German army out of France.
* Random mission generator for maximum flexibility and replayability. Campaign missions are also randomly generated for different outcome each time.
* Fully scalable difficulty options to challenge both novice and expert pilots.
* Open architecture for future expansions and user-mod support. Download thousands of user-created skins, aircraft, terrain, missions, campaigns, and editors already available on the internet.