Welcome to the strange world of Lyndbaum: a sacred land linked to four magical dimensions, from which summoners can call forth spirits called Guardian Beasts to do their bidding.
Wystern is one of Lyndbaum's largest cities, often called the City of Swords because of its large population of Craftknights, who use the strength of Guardian Beasts to forge powerful weapons.
A great tournament has begun in Wystern, a series of battles that will determine the next of Wystern's seven Craftlords, who act as the city's guardians and councillors. But the tournament features an unusual rule that has everyone in Wystern abuzz: only Craftknight apprentices under the age of 18 are allowed to enter.
One of the tournament's contestants is the child of Shintetsu, a legendary Craftlord who met a mysterious fate three years earlier. The child wants nothing more than to win the tournament and uphold Shintetsu's legacybut the tournament is only the beginning of a saga that will lead to the uncovering of Wystern's darkest secret...
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story Key Features
* Two main characters and four Guardian Beasts equals eight paths through the game!
* A combination of top-view adventuring and side-view real-time combat!
* Hundreds of weapons to be found and forged!
* Two-player Link Mode for battling and item trading!
* Artwork by famed illustrator Takeshi Iizuka!