Electronic Arts has seen its latest incarnation of the Need for Speed franchise, Underground 2, set a new sales record in the UK, maintaining its grip on the number one slot for an incredible nine weeks, surpassing even the most optimistic estimates set for the game.
Rockstar?s ?not sold to any children - honest? GTA San Andreas maintains a strong position, keeping Need for Speed alert at number 2.
The full chart reads:
01. Need for Speed Underground 2
02. GTA San Andreas
03. The Incredibles
04. FIFA 2005
05. Pro Evolution Soccer 4
06. Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
07. Football Manager 2005
08. Call of Duty: Finest Hour
09. Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
10. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
11. Half-Life 2
12. Halo 2
13. WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW
14. The Sims 2
15. The Urbz: Sims in the City
16. Colin McRae Rally 2005
17. Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-earth
18. Star Wars: Battlefront
20. Rome: Total War
And you can check a complete breakdown of the charts, posted on SPOnG before anywhere else right HERE
every Tuesday. Each title is complete with a full suite of data, screenshots and more.