Minecraft has completed its steady climb to the top of the UK All Formats Videogame Charts, with a sales surge of 74% lifting it to the top spot.
You might chalk this up as a disappointment for Nintendo, which released two first-party Wii U titles last week. Pikmin 3 managed to enter the chart at Number 2, while New Super Luigi U debuted at Number 13. It's worth keeping in mind, however, that Pikmin 2 debuted at 32 in the charts when it got its initial GameCube release (though admittedly that was in the much more crowded pre-Christmas period).
The Last of Us sees its six week run at the top ended, having dropped to Number 3 with a 16% drop. Dynasty Warriors 8, last week's big release from Tecmo Koei, has fallen from Number 5 last week to Number 18.
You can see the Top 10 in full below.
1. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
2. Pikmin 3 (Nintendo)
3. The Last of Us (Sony)
4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
5. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros (Nintendo)
6. FIFA 13 (EA)
7. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
9. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
10. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)