Halo 4 launches on 6th November. That's good. Microsoft is still trying to convince everybody that there are "Pre-Order Retailer Bonuses" rather than "incentives to pre-order ahead of reviews" but that's business. We've got a list of the pre-order 'bonuses'. One thing stands out: if you're an indie store, beware.
The incentives or extras, listed below, are small trinkets that are in no way to be sniffed at and offer the keen gamer some additional bits'n'bobs of a Halo nature. They are all, however, only to be gained at big store chains or supermarkets. Indie specialist retailers can really forget this AAA title and concentrate on niche titles. The list is:
· GAME: Downloadable Blue Circuit Armour Skin, Arctic Weapon Skin and 6 specialisations for use in Halo 4 “Infinity” Multiplayer experience.
· HMV: Downloadable Locus Helmet, Purple Spartan Warrior Armour and Xbox LIVE Unicom Avatar Armour (if ordered in-store)
· Tesco: Halo 4 T-shirt and Downloadable Black Raptor Armour Skin
· Amazon: Downloadable Gold Web Armour Skin, Bulletproof Emblem and Spartan Emblem
· Blockbuster: Downloadable Xbox LIVE Spartan Warrior Avatar
· Play: Downloadable Deadeye Helmet
· Shop2net: Downloadable Assassin Emblem
· Grainger Games: Downloadable Red Pulse Armour Skin