On Wednesday, August 4th at 2:00am in the States - that's 10:00am in the UK - one of the most called-for changes to ModNation Racers will spring into life.
Yes, "Title Update 1.02" brings improvements to the damned loading time of the play,create,share racing game for the PS3. Apparently, "While there are still loads, you will see decreases in load times throughout the game."
Other additions include:
- Get into Online Races Quicker
- New ?Casual? Difficulty Mode.
- Challenge friends in XP Series.
- No more ?Hot Lap? Cheaters
- Improved Server Stability
- Devastator takedown on Wild Run
- Devastator takedown on Modobahn
- Sideswipe 3 opponents on the cliff side on Fracture
- The Tin Bucket Unlocked by default.
- Collector Card ImprovementMore info over here