If you're looking for some magic to brighten up your Monday morning, then look no further than the UK all-format software chart (courtesy GfK Chart-Track), where Harry Potter still reigns - albeit in Danish toy brick form.
(1) - 1 - LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - Warner Bros. Interactive - (2)
(2) - 2 - Red Dead Redemption - Rockstar - (7)
(3) - 3 - Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Nintendo - (4)
(NE) - 4 - Tiger Woods Pga Tour 11 - EA Sports - (1)
(4) - 5 - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa - EA Sports - (10)
(NE) - 6 - Dance On Broadway - Ubisoft - (1)
(7) - 7 - Just Dance - Ubisoft - (31)
(10) - 8 - Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Activision - (34)
(5) - 9 - Naughty Bear - 505 Games - (2)
(NE) - 10 - Sniper: Ghost Warrior - City Interactive - (1)
Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption continues to stick to its guns at #2, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 holds on to third place despite suffering a 29% sales drop. After a good first week, Naughty Bear slides down to #9 today, while chart mainstays Just Dance and Modern Warfare 2 cling on to #7 and #8 respectively.
Speaking of dancing, another one of Ubisoft's body-shakers has just debuted at #6 this week, Dance on Broadway. EA's Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 grabs fourth, while City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior gets a pleasant Top 10 debut at the bottom of the chart too.