Konami's multi-platform footy outing, PES 2010
, while selling 39% less than last year's iteration, has managed to keep Xbox 360 exclusive Forza Motorsport 3
from topping the All Format's Chart (courtesy of Chart-Track) in week 43 of this very year.
Chart Track also states that, "Last year ?FIFA 10
? scored two weeks at No1 before conceding to PES
- this year EA?s popular football franchise remained unbeaten for three weeks.
"PS3 appears to be more and more the format of choice for PES
with 66% selling on PS3, 32% on XB360 and 2% on PC (compared to 57% PS3, 40% XB360 and 3% PC in launch week last year)."
As for new entries Borderlands
comes in at #7. WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
comes in at #5.
You will also note that Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
drops 53% in sales and slides from #2 to #6.
(NE) - 1
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
(NE) - 2
- Forza Motorsport 3
(1) - 3
- FIFA 10
- EA Sports
(5) - 4
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
(NE) - 5
- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010
(2) - 6
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
(NE) - 7
- 2K Games
(4) - 8
- Wii Sports Resort
(6) - 9
- Need for Speed: Shift
(3) - 10
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising