The UK charts - compiled as ever by Chart Track and copyright, as always, by ELSPA are in. Where last week the battle was between Guitar Hero 5 and The Beatles Rock Band, this week sees a return to old fashioned gaming form with the arrival of Need for Speed Shift in the Number 1 spot.
Chart Track breaks down the figures thus, "(with the) PS3 coming out as the top format with 52% of the sales, while Xbox 360 takes 44% and PC and PSP have the remaining 5%."
The other new entry in the Top 10 is Stranglehold... sorry, Wet from Bethesda. Our female gaming expertette will be giving her opinion on this Eliza Dushku.
Aside from these, it's the standard Top 10 shuffle as standard. See the chart below, with last week's position in brackets.
(NE) - 1 - Need For Speed: Shift - EA Games
(1) - 2 - Guitar Hero 5 - Red Octane
(2) - 3 - Colin McRae: Dirt 2 - Codemasters
(3) - 4 - Batman: Arkham Asylum - Eidos
(6) - 5 - Wii Sports Resort - Nintendo
(NE) - 6 - Wet - Bethesda Softworks
(4) - 7 - The Beatles: Rock Band - EA Games
(8) - 8 - Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Activision
(5) - 9 - Wii Fit - Nintendo
(11) - 10 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - EA Sports