Sports heavyweights fight it out with movie moguls at the top of the All Formats charts this week (copyright ELSPA and compiled by Gfk Chart-Track dontchaknow).
Peter Moore's EA Sports labels owns the top two positions with Tiger taking over from the UFC fighters at Number 1 and Number 2 respectively. Beneath these titans of the sofa-sportif, however, lurks the power of the Transformers in their revenge battle. Harry Potter and his pals seethe with adolescent sexual confusion below that at Number 4.
Also notable is the staying power of COD 4:Modern Warfare which returns to the charts; and Prototype makes its stand at Number 10 for the 'hardcore' win.
Outside of the Top 10 we have Sony?s PSP Buzz! Master Quiz returning to the chart at Number 27 thanks to price promotion. Meanwhile SEGA's Wii shooter The Conduit is the highest new entry at Number 29.
All Format Top 10
(2) - 1 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - EA Sports
(1) - 2 - Fight Night Round 4 - EA Sports
(3) - 3 - Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - Activision
(10) - 4 - Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince - EA Games
(6) - 5 - Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood - Ubisoft
(4) - 6 - Wii Fit - Nintendo
(9) - 7 - Virtua Tennis 2009 - Sega
(7) - 8 - The Sims 3 - EA Games
(12) - 9 - Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Activision
(8) - 10 - [Prototype] - Activision