TOUR DE FRANCE 2019 - EVOLUTION OF THE BENCHMARK CYCLING GAME
The acclaimed series is back with new content and better features
"Le Tour de France", the iconic and most popular cycling race in the world, will get a fully upgraded video game in 2019. Cyanide Studio, which has held the licence for over 15 years, has introduced more innovations and will release an enhanced game with a new Online Mode that will appeal to a wider audience
The game will continue to provide all the official content of the Tour de France, including teams, cyclists, the same new stages as the real-world race and official sponsors. But more than just an update to the previous game, the studio has integrated many community requests and extended the scope of the experience.
- Online Multiplayer: online competitions are now available. Two to four players can challenge themselves in a variety of races
- New challenges: Sprints - After Descent, players can challenge each other in the Sprint mode
- New race: One of the oldest cycling races, Le Tour des Flandres, is now in the game
- New Tour de France landmarks: all the 21 stages have been faithfully reproduced, so players can ride from Belgium to the South of France and finish the race on the Champs-Elysees!
- New World Championship: players can lead their national team and race for victory as team manager or team leader
- More realistic AI: each cyclist now has specific behaviours and acts like a real-life competitor
- New home menu: more user-friendly with easier Save management