Will you buy an iPad

Topic started: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:15
Page:«12
headcasephil
Joined 23 Sep 2005
659 comments
Mon, 10 May 2010 11:15
i will get a ipad but it when a jailbake is working for it then i will fill it full of nes as it is a over sized iphone/touch i dont think it will take long
if a PC game isn't on Steam it doesn't exist
Tone
Anonymous
Mon, 10 May 2010 23:29
i dont think teh iPad is a good idea and in reality its just an overpriced, oversized itouch. it cant play flash and to some reviews it has connectivity probelms, to though who buy the first gen they are stupid, second gen and up always have teh fixes and extras. If it played flash, as was not so rediculously priced near a macbook and didn't have conenctivity issues i would buy one. but honestly people, wait till teh next gen, its only 6 months away and it will be "better, bigger with more features than ever before"

Before i start recieveing hate mail, i do love apple products, i own a macbook and ipod and use them regularly, i just see teh first gen ipad as rediculous and that is my opinion alone, which i am entitled to.

PS i do love to rant and rave on nonsense :P
TeessideTigerChina
Joined 11 May 2010
1 comments
Tue, 11 May 2010 06:20
I've got to agree with Tone. The first iPhone was in redesign & manufacture even before initial US launch (they got the very first, very bad version). The redesign was released to the rest of the world, I'm happy to let them be the crash test dummies. The iPad will go through a similar dev plan. Around the back end of 2010 (very likley) / start of 2011, the new iPad will be released. They have a couple of big launches each year - we've had number one; number two will be Phone 4; not sure yet what else they'll bring out aside from new versions all the Macs AGAIN; then back end of the year iPad 2.
DoctorDee
Joined 3 Sep 1999
2130 comments
Thu, 13 May 2010 00:29
No iPad 2 until 2011. If you want to wait...then feel free. I'm taking a bite of the early adopter pie. If (when) they release a better one, I'll just upgrade.
Will I still be soiled, when the dirt is off?

Nayhem
Joined 17 May 2010
10 comments
Mon, 17 May 2010 04:53
Holiday 2011 if your lucky for an upgrade to the iPad. I waited a couple months for the 3g and some of the bugs to get fixed but my new iPad shipped on Friday. SWEET! Can't wait to try the HD racing app.
Nayhem
Joined 17 May 2010
10 comments
Mon, 17 May 2010 04:53
DoctorDee
Joined 3 Sep 1999
2130 comments
Mon, 17 May 2010 15:29
Nayhem wrote:

I've noticed that a couple of apps I downloaded recently are DEFINITELY aimed at the iPad. Apps that clearly need a much bigger screen than the iPhone one. I'm guessing that the developers have decided to get them out rather than waiting for the UK release. But just owning them, and thinking how great they'll be on the iPad is making me excited for its release.

Will I still be soiled, when the dirt is off?

Jimmer
Joined 18 May 2010
75 comments
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:33
i saw someone drop an iPad the other dayd

it was very, VERY funny
deleted
Joined 4 Jul 2007
2320 comments
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 23:38
Jimmer wrote:
i saw someone drop an iPad the other dayd

it was very, VERY funny

LOL!

I want an iPad if it wasnt for ITV and THIS MORNING more specifically Philip Schofield, every time I see that damn program, he is flaunting his iPad around and for some strange reason I feel jealous, angry, sad and horny all at the same time!

i will get one, in fact the Mrs has had multiple Xmas pressie hints already!!

Schofield I loved you back in the day, now grow up and put your damned iPad away, you used to show us your pictures of your dogs buried in snow via your iPhone, now its your pissing iPad, i know you love Apple and i know they throw s**t at you to show off on TV in fact try for a 24" iMac lets see if you can get that in the first 5 mins of the show.
Tim Smith
Joined 6 Nov 2006
1791 comments
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:25
I've got an iPod and I am rubbish at Flick Kick Football. Rubbish.

Cheers

Tim
Editorial Director - SPOnG.com
'Blame Me - tim@spong.com'
Jimmer
Joined 18 May 2010
75 comments
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:44
Tim Smith wrote:
I've got an iPod and I am rubbish at Flick Kick Football. Rubbish.

Cheers

Tim

iPods are fine

iPads should come with a t-shirt with the slogan "GULLIBLE SMUG T**T"

better still, a black turtleneck
Tim Smith
Joined 6 Nov 2006
1791 comments
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:51
Jimmer wrote:
iPads should come with a t-shirt with the slogan "GULLIBLE SMUG T**T"

I've got an iPad too. Came in very useful when I went to Moscow.

I've also got a black polar neck... in fact, that was what I was wearing when I met the wife for the second time... in Hatchetts pub in old Bath town.

I looked "spunky" apparently.

TMI is an anagram of Tim.

Ta

TMI
Editorial Director - SPOnG.com
'Blame Me - tim@spong.com'
Jimmer
Joined 18 May 2010
75 comments
Tim Smith
Joined 6 Nov 2006
1791 comments
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:56
Jimmer wrote:

That's me alright.

Editorial Director - SPOnG.com
'Blame Me - tim@spong.com'
Jimmer
Joined 18 May 2010
75 comments
Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:01
this is the best one

fanboys are such bellends

haterz are pretty lame too though...
<< Prev12

Log-in or register to permanently change your layout setting.